- Quarter revenue grew by 1.3% from $116 million to $117.5 million.
- In INR terms quarter-on-quarter revenue grew 2% from Rs.776.7 crores to Rs.792.2 crores.
- Gross margins grew by 2.3% in US dollar term and 3% in INR term quarter-on-quarter.
- Our net profit grew by 17.1% in USD and 17.9% in INR again sequentially.
- Q3 digital revenue accounted for 30% of the total Zensar’s revenue.
- Core application services business grew at 1.3% sequentially on constant currency basis.
- Infrastructure management services grew by 3.4% sequentially.
- The services component growing at 5.3% driven by the vitalized team.
- The company's revenue grew to 1.9%
- Financial services vertical experienced quite a strong growth of 9.7%
- Manufacturing vertical grew by 1.4%
- Retail and consumer services grew by 0.7% sequentially
- Revenue from US grew by 0.3%
- Revenue from Europe grew by 30.2%
- Revenue from Africa grew by 8.1%
Revenue Growth in Constant Currency
New designs overview
- Large deal from a net new account which is a $3 billion US based clothing and accessory retailer
- Another large deal for implementation of next generation commerce platform from one of US largest departmental stores
- Redesign and conversion of mobile gaming platform of South Africa’s largest online gaming company
The Finance flow
- On the end of this quarter, the company have spent Rs. 29.34 crores
- On this quarter alone the company spent about Rs. 16.14 crores
- The company's outstanding debtors is Rs. 593.28 crores or $87.32 million
- Total cover at the end of December is $44 million
- The cash on the books is Rs. 539.04 crores or $79.27 million
- Of which liquid cash is Rs. 338.66 crores or $49.80 million
- In short term investments at Rs. 200.38 crores which is $29.47 million
- Revenue from top 5 clients is 37.5%
- Revenue from top 10 clients is 45.0%
- Revenue from top 20 clients is 20%
- A increase was seen in active clients by 215
- 41 new clients were added in the period
- Public shareholding decreased down to 51.4%
- Promoter shareholding increased up to 48.6%